Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Door Selection Settings - Door Leaf

Please refer to attachment. Currently, the Frame Width Settings are greyed-out. How do I activate them; additionally, how do I set the heights of the glass panes? Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 6.00.22 PM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

flickering during 3D morphing

hi all anyone an idea how to setup the 3D gizmo (the grey rectangle, see screenshot) to a constant size - or turn it off. When zooming and panning this thing flickers around like hell and appears in different sizes - between thumbnail size to the siz...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract preview image from objects

hi all, we have a growing number ob objects created in all different ways. All of them have preview images. Is there a way to extract these images of all object at once and save them as image (jgp, png, ..) in a folder - somehow? thanks! Florian

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimming Walls to Roof

Hi, I'm having trouble with the trim elements to roof shell. Every time I do it the walls still show on outline on top of the roof which then shows up in plan. See image attached. Is there anyway to trim it so it isn't showing the outline on top of t...

ngoldie by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC20 favourites

Trying to import a favourite file the simplest way, i want to just import the whole file to replace completely & not keep favourites that are in the file I am importing to, just a wholesale replacement, easy I thought, but no! Getting very frustrated...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Control edgetype of mesh within a object

hi all, We create objects using meshes. The edges of a meshes can be hard, hidden or soft. After making an object out of the mesh it takes over the edge setting. Can one change somehow the edge setting within the object with parameter for example? th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall surface 3D document

Hello, I am trying to use a feature I haven't before and I am having difficulty. I want to create a 3D document of a floor plan showing depth but I cannot override the cut surface to shown only one colour, say black. Could someone tell me how to do i...

Wall Surface.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

walls intersecting issue

Hello. I am trying to intersect a normal wall with a custom-shaped one and I can't. What is the problem? Thank you.

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ELEMENTS OF A ARCHITECTURAL FLOOR PLAN

Hi every body! I'm an architecture student from México, I'm about to graduate and lately i've been having this proposals of projects where we'll have to present the projects to both, Mexican and American costumers, to be honest this is more like an a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO Slab Doesn't act on wall

Can anyone explain this behavior? I understand that somehow legacy changes the surfaces to their defaults but I don’t understand how it is affecting the Solid Element Operations. You can see that the outer skin is getting acted on but nothing else. M...