Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Horizontally slanted windows?

Hi! Is it possible to make windows slanted horizontally, so that they do not have the same angle as the wall in plan? Like in this sketched plan: [/img]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale 1:1 problems

Hey everyone. I would like to talk about a problem i'm facing for some time now. Although i'm working on archicad all of my partners work on autocad. I've been facing problems while sending them a .dwg file for them to work on. After some trials I re...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please...Files won't Open

Hi all, I had inadvertently deleted some work files that hadn't been backed up and needed to go to a computer tech to try and recover them. The problem is that ArchiCAD won't open them, even with 'Open & repair selected file' as it then says that it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Schedule

Hey guys, Been awhile since my last post, need a little helps. Is there any way to update 1-2 windows in a window schedule rather then having to update the whole schedule?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eco Designer Star data output

Hey everyone, I'm struggling to supply some information from the Eco Designer analysis on a small school project. I'm a student not a practitioner. Our sustainable studio is asking for data to prove design decisions, one in particular I was looking t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract values from dynamic array

Hello Everyone, I am struggling looking for a way to extract the coordinates of "ac_coords" parameter (for roof accessories) as 2D text. Do you have any suggestion how to get? Thanks in advance.

GSM Car Objects

Hi, so I'm still working on Archicad 19 atm but have had an issue for a while. I don't seem to be able to find any good car objects. I have tried on many occasions to convert 3ds models to gdl but they seem to loose all of their detail when importing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Geometry in GDL

What is the easiest way to do the following geometry in GDL? The two circle dia and height should be parametric. It is clear that I need a bigger one and a smaller one than substract with group. Also I feel ruledsell is too complicated. Any idea?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spiral staircases - uncorrect 2D representation

I'd like to submit to your attention that in case of spiral staircases with a developmente angle greater than 360° (made with stairmaker) the 2D representation is not correct because the arrow stops at 360°.

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes