Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Control over the ArchiCAD elements by GDL scripting

Hello everyone, Is there a way to Control ArchiCAD elements by GDL scripting or any other kind of script? For example if I want to quick change all the override surfaces of a certain walls, slabs and objects, to be able to make that from a script and...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with window above door

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem in my plan here, I have 2 windows above my door and the door symbol is showing wrong(Pic 1). I realize that if I erase one window it does not change anything, but if I erase both windows the door shows correctly (...

door.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download a full library?

Hi I realise this is a total newbie question but how do I download a full library of wall finishes, surfaces etc? When I go to sites such as Bimcomponents I can only seem to download one item at a time, there doesn't appear to be an option for full l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

beams and model intersections in legacy

I'm trying to figure out how to get my beams to not intersect with my walls in sections, and if i uncheck the legacy option my beam shows up, but i have issues with walls at my gable end. so i need to leave it checked. so my girder does not intersect...

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 5.31.05 PM.png

Line type definition

Seeing as one cannot assign a line type to a 3D line, is there a way to interrogate a line type definition to find out the dash and gap sizes?

Bruce by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Intersecting Shell Roofs

Looking for a solution to intersect two curved roof forms, similar to a hip structure. I have created two shell forms. Now I need to "trim" off the parts of the shells that are above the desired roof form. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. T...

bennerm by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded surfaces won't work?

Hi When I download new surfaces to my library I can get them to appear on the list but when I select them to apply them to a morph object they don't work. The object stays the same as matt grey. I am trying to add a brickwork finish. Where am I going...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Drew metes and bounds rotated them, then they disappeared.

I drew the metes and bounds (surveyors property lines) using surveyor units. Then I rotated them to align with the building. They appeared there for a few seconds, then they disappeared from the screen. First the lines, then a N/S symbol I made out o...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels