Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to create an non-included element

hi I want to create some specific element, for example, a roof which is not included in the library. I wander whether GDL is necessary to create it, or there exists an easier way just using the software. Many thanks from a beginner.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Does Not Show in Section

Please refer to attachment. I have a door that shows in 3D and in elevation but not in section. I can "see" it highlighted in green in section if I select it but cannot figure our how to get it to show properly. Selecting "Move to Front" does not eff...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stove Pipe Flashing

Does anyone have a flashing object that could be used for a stove pipe or vent for a water heater? Or how about a regular roof jack that can be made bigger or smaller and configured for roof pitch? I don't want to make one if there is already one ava...

How to store IFC properties in Tags & categories with Object

Hi all; Done about an hour of research online and can't find a concrete answer anywhere... We just started building our office library and have used Sketchup extensively before. We have a pretty good SU library with low poly models of plumbing fixtur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trace reference

I have drawn a site plan in archicad and want to trace reference that to draw the floor plan and roof. i have drawn the site plan straight but when i trace reference it it shows up on an angle

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Roof Edit

I have drawn a roof using the roof tool using the geometry method. im wanting to change some of the roof planes. how do i go about doing this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Library looks different than others?

So, recently I tried to put in a 4-sash wide window. A little looking around in my window library showed me only up to 3-wide units. Some googling about this brought me to the conclusion that I SHOULD have the option to put in a "Horizontal multi-sas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Macro basics - share info

Hi everyone, I'm looking for information on how to work with macros: - where are the existing one stored - where to save new ones - how to open and edit existing ones - list of parameters that could be used from a macro Unfortunately I can't find any...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Foundation not properly cutting into Mesh

Hi All; Slight issue with only 1 of my 5 section cuts for this project. 4 of them display correctly per attached screenshot, the 5th one does not. Anybody any ideas what would make the foundation not properly cut the mesh? Thx, Marc

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels