Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

GRAPHISOFT Releases Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection

After 6 months of beta testing the free intelligent Grashopper-ARCHICAD bi-directional Live Connection plugin is now officially released. The press release: http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-releases-grasshopper-archicad-l...

Help with custom wall

Just wanted to know if this is possible. I am doing a wall, which is 2400mm high. And what I want is the first 500mm to be normal plasterboard, but then the top 1900mm to be weatherboards. Is there a way to achieve this without using two different wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Story Marker

Hello everyone. Is there a way to have Hotspots on a story marker? I 've wrote a script for one, but I can't see it. Any suggestion will be very helpful Thank you

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing CineRender RAM Usage

Greetings fellow ArchiCAD users! I have a difficult question about using CineRender to export photo rendered fly-throughs in ArchiCAD 19. Specifically, is there any possibility of creating a scratch disk to offload RAM usage during renders? I'm compl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple tip for making custom trim profiles with a radius

Say you want to do a masonry arched opening and you want to do a gothic style stone casing with an special profile. THe casing needs to curve around the top of the arch. Create the profile (fill pattern) in the profile manager and save as beam - the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof maniulation

How do i create a roof whose ridge line is not horizontal but climbs in height from one elevation to the other?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 18 Update 9013 Is Available

Dear All, We have released ARCHICAD 18 Update 9013. This Update contains many Teamwork, BIM Server related and other improvements. It is already available through the automatic update system for most language versions (see available languages on the ...

Part of beams missing

Hi people! I'm having a problem with my beams. Part of them are invisible, and I can't seem to find a way to make them visible again. As you see in the image they have a few lines showing, but most of it is invisible. The ones on the end are behaving...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels