Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Board Form Concrete?

Has anyone figured out how to model board form concrete? I have been using horizontal siding and in the model it looks good but when I export it to Artlantis it's not convincing. Wondering if anyone has done this? In elevation it can be done with a c...

facade

Hi everyone, Does anyone know what would be the easiest way to make this element? Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Precision in morph modelling

Hello! The new morphing tool is great but there are still some issues or at least thats what i encountered myself. How can we have precision when we draw new lines and edges. For example when we use the pen tool to add polyline, rectangle on a morph ...

archicad-question_2.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bifold window

is there a way to show this bifold window as a zig zag kind of line instead of how its displaying in plan?

Capture.PNG
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Vapor Membrane Fill Problem - alternatives?

Hi guys, I have a problem with a fill that I have made for a vapour membrane. How can I make it so that the fill follow the pattern of the membrane? It looks weird in the jpg in the horizontal area. alternatively, how do you daw a fill for vapour bar...

VaporMembrane.jpg
Paopao by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 19 and precision

Hello, We have a problem of precision with archicad 19. We had this problems many times. The last situation was with a C channel in plan next to a concrete wall with 0" space. Went we do a section the C channel is at 1/32" from the concrete wall. Wha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 20 Announced

See the official announcement here: http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/archicad-20-a-fresh-look-at-bim.html There are already a few clips that show what is new: http://archicad.com/en/

Lines Showing through in 3D Model

I added rafters underneath the roof, but when I am zoomed far away, the lines of the rafters show through. When I zoom in real close, they go away. I am trying to figure out how to remove these lines, but I haven't found an answer. Changing to a Vect...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove intersection line between stair and wall(SEO)

I've inserted a wall below the stair and trimmed it using SEO + Substraction + upward extrusion. The wall and the stair are using same materials and cut fills, so they look great in section(no line between them). The problem is that this is not true ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels