Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

problems with Materials

After I have added Bim objects to the library and my sections turn out weird: I get the material where it shouldn't be. I have tried to modify the slab materials again but it doesn't change. The only solution s to eliminate the BIM object from the li...

Section1.jpg
Paopao by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Object is stuck

Hello Archicad community, i just wanted to share with you one of my last obsticles i met during my work with Archicad18. I will explain it with an example , when i created my building i started furniting my kitchen , afterwards i had to make some cha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UI radiobutton edit

Hello, how I can edit in UI radiobutton, I want create choice with radiobutton, for exemple: UI_RADIOBUTTON "exemple", 0, `Cyrcle`, 250, 20, 170, 20 UI_RADIOBUTTON "exemple", 1, `Cube`, 250, 40, 170, 20 UI_RADIOBUTTON "exemple", 2, `Pyramid`, 250, 60...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Story settings in split levels

I have a complicated split level house which I am trying to model. It has lots of staggered half levels which need to be identified and labelled in cross sections. Unfortunately, every time a level is labelled in the Story Settings' tool, it also cre...

Weghouse Section.JPG
KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple facades, an easy set up?

Hi all, I'm a pretty new user to ArchiCAD and am really struggling with a solution to what I thought would be quite easy. I work for a project builder and we have ~20 designs, each with 5 facades and 2 levels of inclusions. Instead of having 20 (5 fa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 18 Update 9013 to be released next week

Dear All, Next week we plan to publicly release the ARCHICAD & BIMcloud 18 Update Build 9013 for the first few language versions. You can already read the Release Notes and download the ARCHICAD 18 Update 9013 package as a Preview for the AUS, INT, U...

PICTURE2 A,B,1 - not transparent :(

Hello! I was create image with any paint and absolutly white fields. In element "picture" with option "transparent" white fields are transparent (as I need). But in GDL on object, this image not transparent. This code: ... picture2 A,B,1 ... 1 - is m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for you all about Drawing Scale

Hello Everyone, I need some expertise Archicad users that worked with Archicad versions for years. Do you using 1'=1'-0" drawing scale? Or Do you using 1/4"=1'-0" drawing scale? It has been debating and issues with the scale dues to dimensions and ma...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels