Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extruding a Morph

Hi, Everyone! Why this morph is not giving me the option of extrude face or Tube? this morph was made by drawing with the polygonal method, and is not part of a group or something. This options you see here are the only options I'm getting. Someone K...

fdfd.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall corner cleanup

Hi! I've created 2 pretty simple composite wall types. 1. represents an 8" core ICF block wall 2. represents a 10" core ICF block wall The foam wall thickness of the block is the same for both types. When I have a corner situation where a 10" wall me...

WallCorners1.jpg
TDabney by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows and doors - section and floor plans

I have my window and doors showing as black lines on my floor plans. but on my section they are showing up as grey? Ive changed everything i possibly can to black but they still show up grey. Help

1.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selection tool - entire elements - missing feature

Hi. Im using the select entire elements with swipe right or left a lot together with the magnet deactivated and I think it's a great feature. But it does not work selecting doors or windows for example in a walls. Is this a bug, Im doing something wr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit Story levels in elevations

Hi, im wanting to edit the length of my story levels on my elevations so that i can make the story lines extend past the building as far as i want them to. I cant seem to find anything that controls them. Anyone know?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log Wall Dove Tail

Does anybody have a method for making clean, interlocking, dove tail ends for a log wall. So far nobody has been able to help me. I will post pictures if you would like to see how i tried it with SEO. Please help!

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 - Change wall closure

I can't seem to find the option to change the wall closure attributes in ArchiCAD 19. In 18 you could change the line type and fill type of the closure (as shown on the screenshot), but I can't find these settings in 19. Please help!

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TUBE problems

I'm developing a bent spring object, using the TUBE command. I've got the maths working, but unfortunately, the TUBE command puts small creases in the profile as it starts to go over the bend. You will also see some large twists near the apex. I've h...

spring.jpg
Bruce by Booster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 Master ID Label

Hi, I know this has been an issue for a while but does anyone know the gdl I could put in to the structure label 18 so that it reads the Master ID in a hotlink? I want to use the Master ID that is in the ID Label 18 and also use the 'Oval' shape that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels