Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Settings for doors, windows and other objects

Hi, I have a question. Whenever I assign some settings to a door or window, let's say, a door with two sidelights, and then I click another type of door, metal door for example, the settings change, and when I click again to the door I assigned the s...

ealwolf by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 19 and tempalte from archicad 18

Hi! I have loaded template from archicad 18 to 19. Now when I try to add sill to window I get error: file not found at line 1018 in 3d script of the sill.gsm this is for metal sill. error number is 476 if I have timber sill. I tried to reload archica...

mzex by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import Parameters

Hi Guys, Is there a way to import parameters automatically from one object to other, instead of retype them one by one? Thanks

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 + ArchiCAD19

Is Anyone using ArchiCAD 19 in windows 10 yet? any compatibility issues or improvements elsewise?

methy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple sashes with Window1 MU 19.obj

In earlier version of the Window MU parts, I could tell it to be 3 sashes wide and 5 sashes high, or whatever.. now I can't find that control. I can divide a single sash with muntins, but can't seem to mull together multiple windows with the one part...

MaxamAC by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Window - Turn Plaster

Is there an easy way to create a custom window that still has the turn plaster functionality? It seems there are layers and layers of macros that achieve this with standard windows, however the standard windows cannot be customized enough to fit my n...

kyleboyd by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Door Panel

Has anyone had issues creating a custom door leaf in ArchiCAD 19? My coworkers and I have been trying to create one, but the door tool will not recognize the library part and gives us no options for a custom door.

TracyGA by Participant
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

SHOWING SEPARATE SYMBOLS IN THE SCHEDULES

I have a problem; I created some electrical objects with the 2d symbol made with FRAGMENT2 in the 2d script with them different visualizations inside "parameters"; a thing like "Realistic","Electrical Symbol", etc.: now, how cancan they be shown by d...

x,y coordinates need help

Hello, i have problem with coordinates. I'm trying make site plan with x,y coordinates, but does not work, because of bad draws a line. Does anyone can help me? I'm using AC 19

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels