Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Wall lines next to the Windows

Hi, I'm having a problem with the windows here. Here is the thing, as soon as I put tow windows, 1 on top of another the line of the wall disappear as seen in the image. Does anybody has had that problem before? How can I solve this? Thanks in advanc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Building material intersection error

Hi, I'm getting a weird behavior from the building materials. I've created 2 materials. 18 cm Concrete with 600 in priority and a 2 cm Pavement with 0 priority. The idea is obviously that the concrete walls will always go through the slabs (which use...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to setup a site plan?

What is the best practice to setup a site plan view? I've been looking online for the answer for the past two hours.

Orbit command not orbitting

When examining a portion of a model in 3D I've noticed that the 'orbit' command at the bottom of my screen sometimes doesn't orbit. The LH mouse button and mouse movements move the image up and down and left to right but don't rotate it. I say 'somet...

KeesW by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF to PLN conversion? wow!!!...

I just tried it. take a PDF, drop it into a "new" template PLN file for example. Select the PDF. then go to "edit">reshape>explode into current view......and watch. Amazing! The ENTIRE PDF file becomes linework in a PLN file. amazing.....helps tremen...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Forward migration of a parameter to a new glob variable?

Hi everyone, I'm trying/learning to migrate a label from AC18 to AC19. There's a new "LABEL_FRAME_OFFSET" in AC19 which I previously use a parameter "frameOffset" in AC18 for the offset value. According to the reference guide, there's an example; if ...

Palawat by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ramp slabs

Hello, i'm wondering how to create a ramp out of the slab. This is because my slabs have curves.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer management

Does any one use a "Fills" or "Lines" layer and if so how is it advantageous to you? Does it make sense to draw a line on a "Lines" layer that represents Millwork in a floor plan? Wouldn't it make more sense to just draw that line on the Millwork lay...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vertically curved walls

Hello, I want to create a vertically curved wall that has an arc. I've already morphed one side of the wall to be higher than the other. However when I try to use the curve edge tool, the curve goes on the wrong axis. The curve goes outwards on the x...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels