Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turn off Auto Text ; Auto Correct

When inputting Door IDs, (A, B, C,...n) Archicad 19 now some times auto corrects them to some other text A = And B = But E + Even ... and so on. I think this must be a button that I can click in the Work Environment, but i have no idea where... Sugge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OVeride quantity

Is there a way to overide the standard quantity of an object? basically I have an array of car parking bays and I want to schedule the number of bays in each array. currently I have a parameter called no_bay and call that up in the scehdule but it do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tab bar not showing

Hi, We have just installed a new iMac and archiCAD 19. But I can't find how to show the new feature called tab bar. I've set my old environmental settings to have the same screen and shortcuts but now the tab bar is lost. Does anyone know how to swit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Insulation rendering issue

Hello I'm having a problem with how the hatch of the insulation connects, I would like that the hatch to connect at 45 degree angle (in image 1) but it only does that if the wall is exactly the same, if I have a different composition (brick instead o...

Correct.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Limit Materials in GDL

Hi there, I was trying to limit the surfaces assigned to my object, by creating a material parameter in the parameter tab So I tried to used "values" and "values{2}" GDL orders in the parameter script. The Problem: Values: only accept numerical value...

Wall closure disappear when setting floor plan to projected

Hi I have a weird problem with wall closures that is driving me nuts. As soon as I switch the floor plan display from simple to projected in the windows selection settings the wall closures around the window is disappearing. Please see attached pictu...

wallclosure.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wall 2 side plaster

how can i do this?? i want to make plaster to finish side of wall. can someone explain it please?

plaster2.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

slab and beams with plaster

hello everyone. its a section. i want to ask how can i draw this construction? beams with plaster? i can put beams like that but i can not put plaster to beams.

slab and beams.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using DropBox in Archicad in lieu of a TW function?

How many of you are using DropBox (the Business account) as a server in lieu of using a Teamwork server for your Archicad projects? AC18 I'm using, latest build. I have an architect who is doing this. He is on the MAC, I'm on the PC. We are trying to...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels