Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Freely shaped courtain wall

I'm in need of achieving effect similar to the one shown in picture below: http://www.wheremilan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fiera-milano.jpg So far, I was doing things like that in Revit with massing tool and it really was extremely easy and simp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

WINDOW MARKER

Hello everyone I created a custom window marker, and I want to use in my 2d script the top elevation of the window. Is that possible? I've used this parameters from "Door/Window Marker attributes" ac_wido_a_size ac_wido_b_size But I am not able to us...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Door panels

How can I add an horizontal rail a third of the way up the door? Why is there no editable grid for doors? I cannot find a way to do this with Cadimage doors either

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

walls on different stories don't join

I have composite walls on different stories that don't join. so i have some balloon framed walls that bridge two stories that meet another wall that is only on the second story and they don't join. i can make them join, but then the two walls on the ...

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 5.19.17 PM.png

Zone Stamp scale threshold change

I would like to somehow change the ArchiCAD 18 Zone Stamp so that the scale sensitivity is different. Instead of the 1:50 scale limit, I would like to make this 1:30 or 1:32 so that a stamp that appears on a drawing at ¼" to a foot is different than ...

Colour Replication/ Colour Profiles

Hi There I just want to ask about using colour profiles in Archicad as archicad is a cad package it doesnt necessarily support colour profiles in the same way a graphic design software package does. And sometimes that can be a problem When you are wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Site Plan - Show roof only

I've been tying to get my site plan to show the roof only instead of the first floor walls etc. without changing the view's story, is there a model view option or something that I can use? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Door settings problem

Hi, I'm using AC 18. Let's say that I choose door that is solid in the lower part, and there's glass above, in the top part (style 39 i.e.). Is this possible to set custom height of any of these parts? thx charles

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels