Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Door Marker With Zones

I am trying to get doors to display the room number they open into in their door marker. I have set the door marker's text to display the "Room ID" and have checked the box "Door belongs to the zone into which it opens". However, The marker remains b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Door in Curtain Wall

Goodmorning AC users! I've been exprerimenting with curtain walls and doors. I try to create a door and I cannot figure out how to properly delete the bottom horizontal divider (?) and have the dividers next to it extend to the door. The attachment w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing wall skin in 3d view

All the the skins and materials seem to be correctly configured but one of them is not showing up in 3d views or in section views. What could the problem be? And is does not matter what material, fills, etc...that I try to assign to that skin. It ref...

2015-02-03_12-55-00.png

ArchiCAD STAR(T) Edition 2015

The ArchiCAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 is now available. The announcement page: http://blog.graphisoftus.com/start-edition/your-bim-solution-start-2015 The official product page: http://www.graphisoft.com/archicad/start-edition/ The Version Comparison Cha...

Concrete pattern - background fill/foreground?

see attached. need to show a "concrete pattern" inside the wall composite. using a MVO thats geared toward shades rather than a construction document type view. How best to accomplish now showing a concrete stipple pattern inside the concrete basemen...

Wall-HatchSMALL.jpg
rob2218 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you show walls on other floors?

Just curious...besides the 'creating a different viewmap for different ways to show walls".............how would you see walls which are on the 1st floor shown on the second floor if they only travel vertically "ON" the first floor?

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Degenerated Polygons

Is there an efficient way to find these degenerated polygons ( probably a door or window somewhere) or do I have to search every door and window in the project?

GRID BUG ISSUE.....still no solution?

see attached. We have a 200MB Teamwork file in AC17. I've downloaded ALL the updates and STILL this "grid bug" issue is hindering production. We simply "cant" continue to reupload and refresh the TW file with a new PLN each time the grids stop functi...

GRID ISSUE.jpg
rob2218 by Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Feb 2 - GS Dongle programming service maintenance

A message from Graphisoft: Dear Customers, Please be informed, that GRAPHISOFT Protection key programming service will be maintained on 02/02/2015 between 7.00 AM and 10.00 AM (GMT). During the maintenance work the License Activation tool and Upgrade...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels