Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hotlink module problem

Hi, I have some problems importing a hotlink module Archicad file (.pln). Im working on a project connecting two big houses and i already have exicting house in Archicad, but when trying to import it to my new project it doesent work. It just stop th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab plan with story above showing as a "ghost" image?

See attached but basically here's what we are trying to accomplish: 1. we have a "Slab plan" which shows the foundation walls and the slab. 2. then we need to show the story above which is called the "Main floor Plan" as a "background" (ghosted-grey)...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Show on all stories

I am currently working with a project that contains a tall building with several roof terraces. I would like to use slabs as the terraces, showing them on all stories above so that you get the big picture when you see the plans, without having to dra...

pmi22 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profiles

Ok, this is something that has been a problem for me for awhile. I use the custom profile tool occasionally and I always seem to have problems setting material surface color. Sometimes it works, other times not. Can anyone describe the exact procedur...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO's, Intersect Priorities and Layer priorities

Question: I'm trying to cut away a piece of wall with a piece of trim. The trim I have is of a lower intersect priority than the wall, so it doesn't actually work with the SEO. It does work if the intersect priority is higher. It also works if I chan...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecodesigner STAR thermal bridge resolution error?

hi all, just testing Ecodesigner STAR before taking the plunge - i noticed the attached happening when working through the thermal bridging simulation for a (very bad) detail... it looks to me like ecodesigner can't 'resolve' the detail enough when t...

Capture1.JPG

Library migration from AC18 to AC19

Good Day All I'm trying to migrate a project from AC18 to AC19 but the AC18 migration library will not load. I followed all the steps with the migration assistant but when I open the library manager only the AC19 library is loaded. is there anyway to...

Hide the skylight on floor plan

Once i choose hide the skylight on floor plan from the Model View Options, all the skylights will disappear from every 2d views, why is that? And anybody can hide them only on floor plans?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 19 - No surface painter

I have checked/unchecked relevant legacy boxes as required. Using an existing AC18 file, the windows>palettes>surface painter icon does not exist. Using a new AC19 template file, windows>palettes>surface painter icon exists but it is greyed out so it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels