Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Batten Object

There's a great batten tool I'd like to use for simulating board and batten that someone made available: http://www.onland.info/archives/2008/05/battens_jm11.php (object attached) In Archicad 18 it gives error when it runs. Is this an object issue? C...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex roof

Hello, Trying to construct this staircase building with a complex roof. I made the triangle walls with morphs and made an roofedge with the profile manager. Can't draw the roofedge above the triangle morph walls. Any suggestions? Greetings

1.jpg

Object placement

Hi! I'm new to GDL scripting. Is it posible to make an object which finds other object from project and places itself in to it? How could i get position from f.e. column wher to place GDL object ?

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

All relevant stories

I have never found applying 'all relevant stories' to walls useful. They never seem to show how I want them. For example, a roof plan often needs to show bounding walls, especially if they extend past the roof, to locate gutters and flashings, etc. '...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

line thickness problem

Hi everybody, the line does not display properly its thickness. Its problem in the area at the edge of door. The wall is sandwich construction. Thanks for every idea.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a triangular shear wall marker...

I'm working on the working docs of my first full AC18 project. I need to replace my old triangular shear detail marker that I've been using and moving forward since *gulp* AC7, back in the days of yore. I'm looking for a simple triangle with an "alwa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Window and Beam intersection. Please Help.

Hey there, I have a modelling issue I'm trying to fix, iv got this wall and I using empty windows to make holes in it, but I'm trying to then put different elements through the walls like beams to create custom window sills and what not but they keep...

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 10.56.05 am.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profile Problem

I have a complex profile of a wall and the end is showing up clear/see through. There is another wall intersecting it, but when I move the first wall away, the end is still clear. The face of the wall is fine, and the other end is fine, just one end ...

mukster by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to remove Missing Objects from the Library Loading Repor

Each time I start ArchiCAD the Library Loading Report shows me that there is a Missing Object from Attributes. In this case the Missing Object from Attributes is MDW176 copy (1). I would like to be able to find the thing that is causing this report a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels