Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

the mouse problem

Hello, I have a problem with snapping - click on the mouse and place a mark elsewhere (eg. If I want the bottom right corner of the wall to place the line or anything else) Attached is the picture sketched for better orientation and picture, which is...

a15bug.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing individual panel of curtain wall

Hi New to archicad so please bear with me if my question seems a bit obvious! I created a curtain wall and I want to change the size of an individual panel if possible. In my main curtain wall settings there is obviously a setting for giving the widt...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving a custom surface to a file

I am wondering if there is a way to save a surface I've created to a file, much as you can do with with an object. I do not wish to upload it and share it on the BIM Components portal, just have it for our own company's internal usage. I have been Go...

Window Casing Placement

I am trying to get the casing of a window where I want it, but it doesn't appear that ArchiCAD will let me do it that way. In the attached image, I am wanting to place the casing where the green line is. ArchiCAD appears to only let me place the casi...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slanted wall with angeled windows

I’m trying to recreate a model of a house with a slanted wall which is at an angle to the rest of the building. In this wall I need to put windows which follow the slant. The windows are themselves angled at the top. In addition, the windows on the w...

Img_43EE05F11.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 18 Update 8004 Is Available

We have released ARCHICAD 18 Update 8004. This Update contains many Teamwork and BIM Server related and other improvements. It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, UKI, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT language versions. Fur...

mtron by Graphisoft
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 19 Update 5005 Is Available

We have released ARCHICAD 19 Update 5005. This Update contains many Teamwork and BIM Server related and other improvements. It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, UKI, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT language versions. Fur...

mtron by Graphisoft
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling Reference Levels

How to request a Reference Level ? Lets say I have a object on level 3 and it has the ability to show its elevation. This elevation is 900cm where 3 x 250 is the elevation of story 3 + its placed 150cm above its home elevation... I can count this ele...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes