Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compatibility Changes in GDL in ARCHICAD 19

Dear All, Please be aware of changes between ARCHICAD 18 and ARCHICAD 19 in GDL script usage. Firstly objects will only be able to use the speed improvement provided by the new Predictive Background Processing feature of ARCHICAD 19 if they follow pa...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to store values for later use?

Hi, My situation can be simplified to something like this. I'd like to store the values "A" and then turn it into previousA. And then store the values of "A" again when user change it, and turn it into currentA. So I can do something like: differentA...

Palawat by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Section marker not working..

Hello all... I seem to be having a very strange issue with a section marker I am trying to create. This is my first time trying to edit a GDL object, so do not assume I haven't just done something stupid. First I created a new Object and assigned it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Sweep and Arcs

Good morning, i'm trying to make a solid like the one shown in the picture below in order to use it for solid operations. The final object has to be fully parametric so i cant use inserted objects (from 3ds, maya etc) or morphs. Sweep cmd seems to be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall

Why do walls on 2nd floor fall through and disappear during design?, and please show me how to post an image on the message box to help illustrate my point.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit a Sub Type

I created an element sub type that I now need to edit, and I can not for the life of me figure out how to access the "sub types". Can anyone refresh my memory? Thanks David

Zoom

Hi everybody! How I can maximizing zoom? That solve my problem to zooming to 10 000% and drawing a printable plan but not a too epic plan... Oké, magyarul is, hátha nem volt egészen érthető: hogyan tudom maximalizálni a zoom-ot, ha azt szeretném, hog...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects

I got some objects from BIMcomponents and I want to paste or dumpt them at the archicad library or embedded library to be use later, how do i go ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assign fixed ID to door

Hi all we're busy making favourites of the door types we use and would like to know how to assign a fixed ID to each door type. What we've done is split our door types into categories eg. Interior doors will have an ID D1, Exterior Doors D2 etc and s...

.skp materials

I've downloaded a sketchup model. Is there any way to change the materials without changing it into a morph. Have attempted to change to morph but I get a caution message that says the morph will be very complicated and will slow down the program. Do...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels