Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Navigator pallete

Hi, I have an issue with the navigator palette, it works fine on my monitor via my laptop, but when I am just using just my laptop the navigator palette can't be found. I have tried swithching it on and off but its not appearing. Any advice appreciat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Selected objects across views

The one thing that would make my Archicad experience so much better would be the ability to select an object in plan view and have it also selected when I then open the 3D window, or vice versa. Or between plans, sections, elevations and 3D window. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Attributes

Hi All: Working in 19. I have missing attributes in a number of objects, ranging from windows to morphs (per find and select). When I click into one of these objects, I can't seem to find the missing attribute—morphs don't have many attributes anyway...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

INDEPENDENT? DOOR LABEL

I have created a sliding barn door assembly out of slab parts, etc., and inserted it as an object. Did not save it as a door object. Is there any way to associate it with a door label? I would like to be able to include it in the door schedule. Can't...

Some Mesh Textures Invisible on Contour Map

I've been working on a large contour map around 4000'x3000' at 1' intervals and ran into a few texture glitches. In the mesh model there are invisible polygon textures along the contours that remain after refreshing the viewpoint. I'm using OpenGL as...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Insertion Point - why does it insert where it is?

So..trying to trace a DWG plan. trying to insert door objects EXACTLY where I want to insert them from the get go..but for some reason ALL doors seem to only be insertable (if that is a word) based on some "shim spacer" point...not the HINGE point......

DOOR INSERTION POINT-small.jpg
rob2218 by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Framing Tool

used the wall framing tool in earlier AC versions, now can't find it...it used to live under Design Extras, but isn't there any more....do we still have it? if so where does it live now? OK FOUND IT, FOR THOSE WHO USE THE TOOL, THIS IS HOW TO INSTALL...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Importing From Rhino

I am using the archicad export plugin with rhino geometry. The first problem is that it never comes into archicad at the correct scale. We have tried switching the units to every configuration we can think of and still nothing. The other problem is t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2.5 degree wall angle does not clean up properly

I have a wall that angles 2.5 degrees to follow the property line. It is the same composite on both walls. Instead of cleaning up properly the wall shoots a long piece into the adjacent wall and vice versa. This then messes up the windows in the wall...

Roofs connexion

Hello I'm getting crazy on an issue I can't connect 2 single pan roofs.By connecting I mean I would like those 2 pan to act together like a multiplan roof (that would let me crop wall by those 2 pan at a same time) I've tried the solution of : -selec...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels