Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Multi-Panel Pocket door

How can I make a multi-panel pocket door. The office I workout uses Weiland doors in a number of are custom homes. is there a web site or book that shows how to make a custom door? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL OPENING

What door options do we have for a plain opening in the wall with no casing. Just wrapped with drywall ?

Rotated Grid

Is there a way I can stop ArchiCAD from snapping to non-rotated grid. (I have a rotated grid that is about 1 degree off of the normal setting. My mouse constraints always want to snap to the non-rotated grid so I have to constantly watch to make sure...

Navigator Preview to Layout

Is it possible to have a Navigator preview type view that I can put on the layout sheet? I am working on a 1200m² floor plan with many rooms, the main floor plan takes up a whole A1 page at 1:100. I need to do interior elevations for the toilet & bat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 Update 5014 Suspended

We had to suspend the public release of ArchiCAD 18 Update 5014 due to a Teamwork error found in it. The version is safe to use for those who already have it, but please avoid these actions in Teamwork: - force leave users out from projects using the...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD BIM Anxiety, Frustration, Stress, Irritation, & Health

Has anyone else noticed that using CAD or BIM software regularly makes them Anxious, Frustrated, Stressed Out, Irritated, or even Angry? I have been using software like this for about 15 years now. I'm pretty damn good at it, but not until recently h...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

library migration 11 to 18

Still having problems with migrating a collection of apartment buildings. Migrating from 11 right into 18 was problematic and a suggestion was made to integrate an intermediated migration step. Migrating from v11 to v15 shows good results but still s...

Handrail fire escape

I'm trying to make a fire escape out of morphs. But I can't construct the handrail, circulair and going up. Any suggestions?

Dontknow by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels