Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Convert log to wallhole

I don't know if I've been away from gdl far too long but I can't seem to figure this out. The script below is Archicad generated from an object I created and saved as a window. It's a piece of house log, 12" long, D shaped with tongue and groove. I'd...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair tool/shape

Any way to change the shape of an existing stair but using the same raill, tread, material parameters? Say from a straight run to an L shape but all other parameters stay the same? Never have been able to figure out how to do that.

Create custom window

Hello, I've been experimenting with creating a custom window according to the following instruction: http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/tips/how-to-create-custom-window/ So I made some window shapes with the slab tool. But when I place the window in th...

Dontknow by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Modular Joinery? is it part of AC18?

Just curious...read one of the threads and it said that only in the UK and to subscribers was the "Modular Joinery" objects available? wondered if it was built into AC18 already?

rob2218 by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Velux window problem

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to archicad environment and my question refers directly to the proper implementation of the Velux libraries. As you can see the problem I faced is that the skylight part of the window interacts with the roof and cr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DRAG multiple elements on multiple layers

Surely the user has previously been able to DRAG multiple elements on multiple layers simultaneously… For some reason this command appears not to be working …. with bold marque on, layers unlocked, unlock checked. Even tried the 3D grouping trick, to...

Michael by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Corner Door Pocket Double Sliders?

well, ok, I have a corner sliding pocket door condition. I'm getting this "sliver" of a piece of material that occurs in the corner. The walls that meet the corner are made up of 4 walls. 2 walls (running top to bottom of the image) create the "shell...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels