Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STAIRS -Angled risers

Hi, I am trying to create a series of U Shaed reinforced concrete stairs with *angled risers* and tiled nosing and riser covers. It is to be compliant with the AUST STANDARD. I typically used the 'create stair' function however I can't figure out how...

image.jpg

Groin Vault morph object - how to show where it cuts?

see attached. basically, I've created a brick groin vault object. Now...when i take a section cut...the part of the groin vault that is 'supposed' to show up in cut is...well, not showing as a cut. How/where/what/button will fix this? I'm not all too...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Label on left side - arrow on right

Does anyone know how to switch the labeling tool to have the box on the left side and that the arrow leader leaves the label on the right side. I tried everything and it just doesn't want to do it. It always has the leader on the left of the text. Th...

Window marker in custom profile wall

Window markers (and door, when placed as a test) are not showing up in a custom profile wall. Any ideas? When placed in a normal wall they are showing up fine...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ZONE TAG TEXT QUESTION

Any idea how to set the default text size of the zone tag in V18? Can't seem to find a setting for it, even in the different scales. I can change the text size of the zone name, but nothing else. I'm sure it's related to the different scales availabl...

ZONE TAG QUESTION.JPG

Door and Complex Profile issue

As attached image I have a complex profile which indicates a concrete filled stainless steel kerb with wall panelling above. In plan I want the door to cut the kerb and the wall, not just the wall as indicated on the attached image. Any ideas on how ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule Parameters

Hi, I'm trying to setup door/window schedules and I came across the 'Marker Text' parameter that originally seemed very useful, but when I tryed it with the window marker that I was working (Window Stamp 17) it didn't work. I tried to find the macro ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 - Multiply function problem

Hi, I have tried multiply my 12 beams. When I am approaching to perform the action, the beams are rising up. Can anyone please tell me what is the solution to this? Never came across this error. The beams are on a 3º slope. thanks

problem.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the wall line weight

Hello, It is really frustrating me. Could someone help me and give me direction where can I change the line weight? Thanks I have uploaded the image: red - want to change the line weight green - was able to change it. Steps I undertook to try to chan...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels