Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Doors-Windows Side Ganging Boxes?

see attached. why do the doors and windows have "two" boxes for which to select on the side ganging options? I mean...isn't a "side" ONE side, not a top side and bottom side? Can someone please explain this one to me?

rob2218 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex profiles- 'Use Building materials' greyed out

Sorry for putting this item here. Where have all the other sections gone? Anyway, I need to make footings the same material as concrete slabs so that I can combine them without a join. I can select surface materials but building materials are greyed ...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC19 and Autoscripting

Looked but could not find any an information. With tabs in AC 19, how does one drag an object from the floor plan and drop it in to a scripting window? Thanks in advance.. David

Windows Schedule

Hi! I have a question, for the windows marker in the floor plan, instead of sill hight it possible to show header hight? Thank you. And for the ones are in vacation, have the best one.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings for doors, windows and other objects

Hi, I have a question. Whenever I assign some settings to a door or window, let's say, a door with two sidelights, and then I click another type of door, metal door for example, the settings change, and when I click again to the door I assigned the s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 19 and tempalte from archicad 18

Hi! I have loaded template from archicad 18 to 19. Now when I try to add sill to window I get error: file not found at line 1018 in 3d script of the sill.gsm this is for metal sill. error number is 476 if I have timber sill. I tried to reload archica...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes