Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Editing multiple instances of a trussmaker truss

I've made a truss in truss maker that is repeated several times in the model. If I go to make changes to the truss (from timber to steel construction for example) how can I make it so it applies to all instances of the truss rather than only the sele...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

FONTS...sizes are not right on the same two files

something's happening with my "fonts" whenever I saveas a PLN file thats in my clients office PC to my laptop (also a PC). The fonts on the Master Title layouts seems to be stretched or out of proportion in the horizontal direction. see attached. Has...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

AutoCAD "Block", Sketchup "Component" equivalent in Archicad

Is there an equivalent in Archicad to creating a block in AutoCAD or a Component in sketchup? I have essentially made a pretty complex piece of millwork (made from walls, slabs, beams, etc..) that i would like to make a "component" out of so that I c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Fills not showing up

I am working on Archicad 17 on a Mac platform. I am editing a complex profile in the profile manager. I have a fill in it that I want to change to another fill, but that fill is not showing up on my fill selection list. It shows up when I got Options...

mukster by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant Migration Assistant

Hi All Have an odd one. We have a file that always shows migration assistant when opening. This file was created in AC12 but all other files we've migrated get this message once and thats it. I've linked all migration files across done a save as and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 Trapezoid wall stretching problem

Hi! I have just noticed in ArchiCAD 18 (build 4020, Win x 64), that on floor plan "Stretch Trapezoid Wall" button is not working. While pressing the button, Pet Palette disappears and nothing happens with the wall. This button works in a 3D window. F...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic wall Plug object

Wrote this in about 4 hours using sinceV6's base poly line code. I have a lot of ideas for this one. video http://youtu.be/f6WrRapIytI download https://copy.com/N3OpLhbJXuFeUWuf

Library not loading as normal

This is out of the blue. I have what is probably a typical situation with a folder called "mylibrary" with my various add ons plus the current (AC18) library and migration libraries included. They are included as alias. I'm not sure when that started...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels