Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Morph too heavy making Archicad crash

Hello everyone! I am modelling myself some custom screens based on library objects (Fence and pillar). I used these as a basis because for some strange reason archicad doesn't want to extrude my morphs and also I had better control over the dimension...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening an Archicad file from 2003

Hello, I have a client who wants to rehabilitate and build an old project back from 2003. I have the Archicad model file and I tried to open it with Archicad 17, but I got a warning saying that "It is not possible to open files from older versions". ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a layout as a fillable form?

Is this possible in AC? What I want to achieve is to be able to Place a section of a drawing on a layout, and then have the possibillity to add comments, remarks, or whatever needed, on that layout? In other Words, the master layout needs to be creat...

Kamelite by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door threshold credibility gap

Let me first explain how this project is set up; Finished floor level is set at '0'. Slabs of 15mm thickness are used to create various floor coverings such as wood, carpet etc. In 2D 'cover fills' generate our floor finishes drawing, and in 3D we ge...

Threshold_1.jpg
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot upload to Bimcomponents

I am trying to upload LCF.file to Bimcomponents, but it does not work. maybe there are som Bright People here that can tel me what to do...or a way to test it... thank you in advance... http://www.moelven.com/no/Produkter-og-tjenester/Systeminnrednin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 works fine with 17 EDU license

If your ArchiCAD 17 license has not expired, you can try out the new ArchiCAD 18 with it. In my case, I had to use the INT version, since the NED version I normally use is nota available yet. The serial is specific for a language version.

stefan by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects and zone areas

Is it possible for an object (i.e. a window object) to determine the area of the zone that it belongs to? I know I can REQUEST "Zone_relations" to get the zone name, number, etc., but I am after the zone area. A zone stamp can give me the area but th...

Save as default folder

No matter how hard I try, I can't get used to Archicad presenting me with the wrong folder when I use SaveAs. I now remember about 80% of the time, but I do keep finding the odd Archicad project saved in the wrong project directory, and in a worst ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels