Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Archicad - More intelligent foreground and backgrounds

I wish that Archicad had much more intelligent default foreground and background presentations. Attached is an axonometric sketch of a deck from a carport to a house entry. The stairs sit ON the decking, and decking is laid OVER timber beams. A plan ...

Front deck axonometric.JPG
KeesW by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Make adjustments in elevations

Wouldn't it be useful if shapes could adjusted in elevation. I don't mean just stretching its height or copying elements. What about also being about to stretch or contract length such as I need to do in my bottom rail of this stair? And what about b...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Altering commercial objects

I have downloaded Trimdek roof object from www.steel.com.au. It is in the correct Archicad format but the company has provided it as a wall cladding, and not roof cladding. If I download it onto my roof plan I get it as an elevation, not a plan. This...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

windows and doors, we need something better.

So i have for some time wanted to create my own doors and windows, as the ones provided with archicad are sorry to say far from that great. there are other options such as cadimage tools, but you have to upgrade every year to keep using the tools... ...

Zone stamp - edit floor plan respresentation

Hi guys, I am wondering if I can achieve something like this for my zone stamps. Having columns not only rows is what I am looking for. I tried something with the GDL editor but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Composite wall T junction display problem

I am having problems with these composite walls. Tried everything I could find online and still can not solve my problem. Does anyone have a suggestion? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Classic Design

Hi every body this is my design All of them is Archi design without Angle

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

WELD SYMBOL / ANNOTATION

Reviewing old posts it seems that there was once an easy weld annotation object as part of the AC 9 library (in a sub library called NCS detailer) which had simple pull-down style choices for the weld elements (like the sizes in the wood member detai...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change morph surface material

Hello, when i try to change morph surface material with cmd+shift it shows the surface blue like it is selected but when i change the material it changes all the surfaces not the one with i selected. also it doesn't give me options to change texture ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes