Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Designing a complex curved wall

Hi, I am a student and I am trying to make a wall and curve it afterwards. The wall should have a hole and vertical wooden stripes attached to it (with equal spacing between stripes). Please see the picture, I tried to explain it visually. LINK TO PI...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

door and window reveal

I am trying to get a simple door and window reveal using ArchiCAD doors and windows right out of the library. The reveal is as shown in the image below. How can I set my doors and windows to get this reveal? This seems like it should be so easy but I...

window reveal.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab cut fills and cut lines not showing in plan

Hi, I am having trouble getting slabs to show cut lines and cut fills in plan, for some reason they are showing uncut lines instead. All walls are showing cut lines and fills, but not slabs. I am working in Archicad 17, and the cutting plane is defin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotating a componenet within an object

I would like to make a GDL Object using two Morphs. I would like to make one of the components rotate around an A-symmetrical point within the library part. I tried to figure it out using the GDL Guide but it was confusing and I am not sure where to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows don't show in plan view (v17)

I have two walls adjacent to each other, one with a rectangular hole, the other with a window. The hole shows in plan but the window doesn't. I can see the window in 3d. I have played around with all the parameters I can, and the floor plan cut plane...

Greg D by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PBC Bug?

Edit Leaving this up just in case anyone else does the same dumb thing I did. --- Found it. Walls were drawn on the ArchiCAD Layer which was changing priorities in the different layer sets. Setting walls to a proper (non-master) layer did the trick. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Edu License on two computers

Hello, Does anybody know if it is possible to have educational Archicad installed on two computers ? I recently bought desktop computer and would like to work on it, however I would also like to keep license on my laptop computer that I used for some...

Share you ArchiCAD Moment

Graphisoft has created the following presentation to commemorate the 30 years of ArchiCAD: http://archicad.com/ On the site you will see a chronological breakdown of the most important events in the company's 30 year history by clicking on various po...

folding door representation

Hello. I currently have a folding door that slides in one corner. The problem is I do not wish to see the parts as they are folding, but all gathered, like I drew in the picture. It's only a matter of representation. Is there any way in which I can r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D objects from Archibase have no fill in 2D

Hello, I have some 3Ds from Archibase, but they have no fills in 2D. That means I can’t use fills on Objects from Archicad than they wouldn't be uniformed. It is possible to add fill to the Archibase objects? Am I importing it wrong? Thank you for an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels