Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Renovation Filter won't allow wall "legend" to move

Working in Teamworks w/Renovation filter. Yesterday, on the first floor, created a "Wall Legend"w/ walls to be removed, (n) walls, (e) wall and Plumbing Wall, then copy/pasted it on the second floor. Looking at the elevations later, realized it neede...

Scheduling and Module Wishes (Maybe I'm Not Doing It Right)

First time posting, etc. etc. Also, fairly novice ArchiCAD 17 user. I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I'm having some issues getting data into a schedule. For starters, I have a series of flat plans in module files, that are referenced into the...

Keito64 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User's Global Variables

Hi everyone, I've recently made a sliding shutter GDL object that we use on a project a couple of instances, it has a parameter for controlling whether it's open or closed. The shutter is for an arched top opening, independent from the door / window ...

Ben_Joo by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Center Stacking Door.

Does anyone know of an availible library item that will do a multi panel sliding door that opens from the center with fixed panels on the ends. EG Fixed slide> Fixed i use to use the item DMS_DX2_Sliding from the DMS_Door_GDLs library that was in th...

GeNOS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to make editable GDL Script ?

!ADD2 0.5, 0.4 hotspot2 0,0 hotspot2 a,0 PEN epn LINE2 -0.5, 0.0, a, 0.0 PEN cpn LINE2 0.0, 0.0, -0.4, 0.4 LINE2 -0.4, 0.4, 0.4, 0.4 LINE2 0.4, 0.4, 0.0, 0.0 DEFINE STYLE "AC_STYLE_1" "arial", 100*tsize/a_, 7, 0 pen tpn SET STYLE "AC_STYLE_1" C="" C=...

deval by Newcomer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Tags

Is there any way to show a detail tag, or section cut with the background masked in the bubble? I did it once and it was a long time ago and I cannot get the new ones to not show hatching in the circle. Pic attached from a DWG file of how I need it t...

Help me make this EASY stair PLEASE!!!

So I'm still new to this and using v. 17- i've been trying to make this stair (ive adjusted this in Photoshop to look how i want) i used the custom stair maker with a winding upper but cant get that last tread gone at the top. Can someone help walk m...

Reflected Ceiling Plans (RCP)

The 3D Document RCP tool is great but I can't get my teams around it because it doesn't show the lighting symbols in a manor that is conducive to a RCP. It would be awesome if it could just create the 3D document and get the symbols to show as they s...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double door, one side fixed

Does anyone know how to show a double door with one side fixed, and the operable side, hinged in center? (In floor plan) Thanks,

Dogwood by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphisoft BIMCloud Annnounced

Today Graphisoft has announced its upcoming BIMCloud Solution. The following article details its most important features: http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-BIMcloud-announced-in-tokyo.html Based on the info in that article...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels