Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solid element operations problem

Hi there, I'm a student working with Archicad and it all seems to go well, but now I face this strange bug.. I'm trying to use the solid element operator to subtract a slab from my wall with downward extrusion. I used the wall as target, and the slab...

2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Individual Storeys Not Hotlinking

My colleagues and I are starting to find we can't hotlink individual storeys from various files - has anyone else experienced this / suggest any fixes? Example; working on a ten storey building for which I have created repetitive floor plates in a fi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Split Wall on Z axis?

Hi all, Is there any way to split a wall a some point along Z axis? (of course we can build 2 separate walls on top of each other) Thanks?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Toolbox doesn't stay dropped down

Any clues on how to get the toolbox to remain expanded. I have shown pic attached where I believe there is enough room for it to remain expanded.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Parameters

Hi, I would like to force the IFC parameters from my GDL object. Is this possible? I was hoping there was a way I could control this through my parameter script. Or is there another way to get the relevant measurements into IFC. At the moment I am mo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall Not Working Properly

Hello guys, I've been having troubles with the composite walls and complex profiles in AC 17. I use the exact same complex profiles, and in one side it appears correctly, and in the other one appears wrong, like some glitch, I don't know. I attached ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Renovation filters for each portion of an element?

I'm trying the Renovation features for the first time and wondering how to figure out what would be the best way to used them. If an element, e.g., a slab, will be partially demolished in one side and will have a portion added in another side, how sh...

Durval by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Garden%20Works%20Library.lcf

I downloaded Garden%20Works%20Library.lcf from bimcomponents and it shows as being on my computer in first attached image. In next post it shows It's loaded with library manager (and yes updated), yet it is nowhere to be found in my loaded libraries....

Garden works lcf.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

connection 3 walls

Hi all .... any solve for this problem....when I connection 3 wall and two of them make a corner..the third one does not connection correctly.. ... thank you I use archicad 17 and use correct material priority.. thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackened walls

Hi guys I'm new to Archicad and studying through TAFE Ive just got a question regarding blackened walls, I recently started a project and have had all my wall details get replaced by a dark fill and cant work out how to fix it, Any suggestions would ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels