Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble with grouping

Hello I have been working with Archicad for quite some time in EDU versions. Jest upgraded to professional and i am now having a problem when i select a grouped line, it only selects the one line. the points indicate that it is grouped though how do ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameter exclusion in Favorite Preferences

I noticed that since AC17 the parameter exclusion in the favorite preferences is not stored in de file itself but is global. Up to AC16 what you saved in the favorite preferences was only for the file you were working on. This is something that I fou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equilateral polygons?

Does AC have a tool that is similar to Autocad's "polygon" tool that creates equilateral sided polygons with user input to the number of equal sides for the polygon, ie a pentagon or octagon?. Current version: ARCHICAD 16. Thanks!

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Anxiety

The improvements that are occurring in architectural software are happening at such a fast rate that I can't keep up with the changes. I feel as though I'm spending 3/4 of my time (non-billable hours) learning what's new with the software every year ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph too heavy making Archicad crash

Hello everyone! I am modelling myself some custom screens based on library objects (Fence and pillar). I used these as a basis because for some strange reason archicad doesn't want to extrude my morphs and also I had better control over the dimension...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening an Archicad file from 2003

Hello, I have a client who wants to rehabilitate and build an old project back from 2003. I have the Archicad model file and I tried to open it with Archicad 17, but I got a warning saying that "It is not possible to open files from older versions". ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a layout as a fillable form?

Is this possible in AC? What I want to achieve is to be able to Place a section of a drawing on a layout, and then have the possibillity to add comments, remarks, or whatever needed, on that layout? In other Words, the master layout needs to be creat...

Kamelite by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door threshold credibility gap

Let me first explain how this project is set up; Finished floor level is set at '0'. Slabs of 15mm thickness are used to create various floor coverings such as wood, carpet etc. In 2D 'cover fills' generate our floor finishes drawing, and in 3D we ge...

Threshold_1.jpg
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels