Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot see walls on Ground Floor

Hi Guys I am creating a building on ArchiCAD 17, on my Mac OS X 10.9.1 I am getting a problem where I can see the roof on ground floor, and I cannot see my walls, unless I select my walls. Please see screenshots below! 1st Picture As you can see on t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple projects on one campus

I have a relatively large hospital project that has three phases that will happen in quick succession. Would it be better to have 3 different Archicad files or should I just do all the projects out of one file? Either way I'll be using teamwork. Than...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof construction with apartments in

Hi, I would like to draw my new project in ArchiCAD. Problem is I don't know weather I should work with roof elements/angled walls/angled slabs... I'm trying to draw the attached sketchup file. (well actually only the market, which is the big complex...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Understanding Building Materials AC17

So I am still "wrapping my head (mind) around" the new AC17 Building Material (BM). Opening my AC16 office template in AC17, there are some new BM's that are created. Three of which are Background, Foreground & Empty Fills. Building Materials seem to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using GDL Data I/O Add-on to list in layouts

I have two objects, one is a marker that users record data into and the second is a listing object that is supposed to take the data from all the markers on a layout page and list them in order. (For those that haven't guessed already I'm working on ...

Objects and Materials

Maybe a coincidence but since the last update I can't visually change the surface materials on standard library objects in the perspective window??? Anyone have this issue? I've tested walls, slabs etc and all these are OK. Update: Starting a fresh d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to obtain true 3D plants for use in Archicad

Hello: I am getting to make a presentation on a building I just finished and what I really need are a variety of Flora (plants) ranging from tall trees to little garden flowers to use in the landscaping. There are some objects available in the standa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Morph intersection

With objects created using tools beside the morph tool, the way they intersect corresponds to their building material's intersection priority, but somehow I'm experiencing a problem with a chimney I created using the morph tool. The building material...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels