Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Plan View not displaying correctly with Complex Profile

I am trying to create a wall with a Stone skin and sill below the window and siding above the sill (when there is no window). I used a composite wall (1/2"gwb, 5 1/2" studs, 1/2" sheathing, 3/4" air space, 3/4" siding) as the full wall and then appli...

Plan View.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Edge Pine Siding

Hello All, I have to side a house with a "live edge" pine siding. How would you go about it? Try to make a surface look correct. Or model it with angles walls. Or a complex profile? hmmmmm. Any advice would be great.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17: Doors + Windows in Composite Structures Review

Based on the changes with PBCs and Building Materials introduced in AC17 I am re-evaluating my workflows for construction documents and would like to review what solutions, opinions, workarounds or bugs are the result of these improvements. In Puerto...

Autoselect when undo-redo disabled in ArhiCAD 16

Hello, I use the trick with undo-redo to select things i've drawn the last few steps. Like drawing 5 lines then undo 5 times then redo 5 times and you select all in less than 1 sec. In AC16 that autoselect feature is disabled. How can I reactivate it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

soccer stadium 15000 seater

Hey people am a newbie here and i got this project am doing for a stadium of 15000 seater i need help on how to link the column and the tiers and also how do i set up the staircase to merge with my slabs?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to view 2D pdf/jpeg/png in 3D perspective/axonometry!?

I wanna do something like this http://bimes-bim.blogspot.ro/2012/09/how-to-view-2d-lines-in-3d.html but with a file and it looks to be impossible! Thanks! Best regards! http://nemetschek-scia.com/sites/nemetschek-scia.com/files/styles/slideshow/publi...

allplan-precast-slideshow-1.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Cutline JM10" not masking?

I am using the Cutline JM10 on my detail, but it doesn't hide one side of the cutline, so I have to draw white fills myself. The mask settings don't do a thing at all, is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

display order with doors

Hello. I currently have two doors that intersect. I would like the display order to be different, namely the left one to be on top of the right one, so that the marker does not cover the left door. How can I do that? Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Modular Wardrobe bug

Hello When I use a modular wardrobe, and in the "module plan" settings, the diferente dimensions I define, changes to the uniform dimensions after I close the settings and return to then

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Web Joist

I'm modeling my floor joist, but there isn't a wooden open web joist available in the ArchiCAD Library, and I'm not getting much luck finding it elsewhere. I created a truss myself that resembles an open web joist, and it works... but it's extremely ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels