Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC 17 windows problem

HI all .... I have problem with putting windows in AC 17 ... If i have 3 room with one exterior wall... and I want to put window in the middle of each one oh them ...I choose half snap with like red point in attachment that was easy in AC 15 but in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie question

Please excuse my ignorance, just on Archicad for a couple of hours, but I can't seem to figure out how to flip a wall assembly... I start drawing a brick wall from left to right, then top to bottom, then right to left etc to create a simple box, bric...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

new user door and window problems

I am using 17, and struggling with the way archicad inserts doors and windows. Is there not a way to have doors insert a specific distance off of adjacent walls? I typically put the door jamb 4-1/2" off of an adjacent wall. If I use the 'distance' ma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Pointer

Hi, How can I disables this axial guide that is always accompanying my pointer? (version Archicad 16) Best regards, Tania

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone having trouble with Cursor Snap Variants in AC 17?

We've been using Archicad 14 as our last production version, but have recently upgraded the whole office to v17. However, we've only begun to start tentatively using it on actual projects. One thing I am finding puzzling about it right now is the "Cu...

Shell section

Hello, I am working on a curved roof, and used an extruded shell to do it. Quite straight forward, drew the curved shape on plan extruded it with the shell tool, and then just positioned it on top of my building. But when I look at it in section (ima...

shell section.jpg
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels