Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

.gsm pen number error

I made lots of custom window sashes. And with a few of them I am getting error messages when in 3D "Pen number is less than 1 or greater than 255 at line 10642 in the 3D script of file 2-4x5.gsm." How can I get to that specific line in teh 3D script ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I access my purchased jpegs in ArchiCAD?

Hello, I am 8 days into using the free 1 month trial of Archicad 18. I placed an order for and downloaded the Stonework - Volume 1 from http://www.arroway-textures.com/en/contact. One textures, order # 25788. What folder in my iMac do I put my jpeg f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Circular morph not smooth

Hello, I've been digging into the morph tool. With a circular morph the shape is not smooth. Is there setting to make it smooth? Greetings

Dontknow by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Library objects in downloads folder

It's probably already a topic and a dumb question, but can I delete library objects downloaded from internet from the downloads folder? So they would still remain in the Archicad library?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retail store display cases

Please are there any GDL objects for Retail stores as Shelving, Refrigerated display cases, Deli, Dairy, and Produce cases? I'm new to AC 18.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof with Scoop Eave

Hi! Happy New Year to everyone. I have a question, how do you build a roof with archicad 18 and roof tool a scoop roof that has this profile in section ? Thanks

Roof.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite wall edges - showing up as "grey"? how to fix?

thanks all for you help. I've got this composite wall edges which keep showing up as a "grey" light line pen color. Now...I'm hoping that I don't have to make some sort of crazy global pen change in pen color which WILL affect other pens using the sa...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad file is not opeaning in 3d.

There is a project of site size 27mt x 151.3mt = 4085 sqmt (46,100 sqft) basement, ground + 5 and terrace. Completed the model in archicad17 long back. when I open in archicad 18 I can see all the floor plan but when I switch to 3d it is not generati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes