Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple Screens, "pop out" drawings from main window?

I use 3 monitors and love it. I wish that I could place a plan on one screen and a section on another screen. However it seems the only way to do this is to stretch the "main window" of archicad across two screens. It seems impossible to pull drawing...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tube Distortion

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a great start to the New Year. I have been trying to use the Tube and TubeA commands to generate a profile following a path that changes along all 3 axis. The script is working, however when tube path changes in more ...

LGreen by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

complex profile and vectorial hatching

I have a complex profile that contains the same material but i would like to customize where the coursing starts and stops. I've tried Design>Align 3D Texture but when I make one adjustment the others are incorrect. I assume I need to adjust the fill...

lparke by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

slab adjusting along a curve?

Hi, is there a possibility to adjust a slab after an arc / curve? I mean just as the split does (cutting on a straight line ) but along a curve, in this case along the orange arc. Any workaround than manual adding points and then curving is welcome

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

flipping awning and fixed portions of window

I have a fixed window with an awning from the AC 17 library, is there a way to flip the fixed light and the awning? it has the awning on the top portion of the window and the fixed in the lower, i need it the other way round and can't seem to figure ...

Screen Shot 2013-12-30 at 12.09.41 PM.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Access other object's parameters via GDL

Hello, I have a problem that i can't find the solution on any google posts. I am trying to automatically number some (different) objects. example: fire detection: detectors, switches, alarms on multiples loops. I am thinking on one object(count objec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plint for a house in a slope

Hi, during the holidays I'd like to upgrade my ArchiCAD 17 skills and edit the company template to a higher level. So I started a small project that has a couple of difficult points in it. As the title suggests I'm trying to build a (split level) mod...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profiled Elements end offset

I am new to Archicad and was wondering if the complex profiled [was originally:composite] elements could have a value to stop or extend their end faces (both sides). Is this too many variables and is the strength of materials better?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph Tool

recently working with morphs, pushing and pulling surfacess. Then all of a sudden I get get the pet pallette that gives me the push pull. I created new morphs and still couldnt get it to work. It was working fine for the last 5 hours?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels