Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

creating a ruin structure?

Hi all, \have been trying to figure out how I could possibly create a few walls slabs and columns which are meant to be part of a concrete ruin. So egcrubmledd edges and fallen off in chunks exposing the reinforcement etc [hope that makes sense]. Any...

Would ArchiCAD be vulnerable to the Quickdim patent?

Read today on http://www.upfrontezine.com/2013/upf-797.htm Ralph wrote:Autodesk in March 1999 released AutoCAD 2000, which added the QDim command. Three years earlier, however, a now-defunct CAD company named Adra Systems filed and received patent 5,...

stefan by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flatten merge unify consolidate join poly

I've read a lot on this and I don't think there is a definitive answer... Ok, so ArchiCAD has a main feature, that allows us to create an elevation (or section) from a 3D model. I like this. I now have a 2D drawing consisting of Lines and Fills... bu...

Solid operation on slab( plan view)

Hi How come any solid operation effectuated on slab no not show up in plan view? Example: Draw a 200mm thick slab in plan view (we cal it slab A). Then draw an other slab 300mm (slab B) intersecting slab A. Then effectuate solid operation on the slab...

nori0003 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off xyz thing in 3d view

In 3d view, I keep seeing this xyz cordinate thing in the window.. Im trying to take pictures in 3d view, so these can be annoying (attached image) Can anyone tell me how to turn this off? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 2.25.59 PM.png

Default Windows on Startup

I would like to set up my template so that the "Project Notes" View that I have Set up automatically opens upon start up of an ArchiCAD Project. This way the beginning and end of every drafting session can include notes by the architects to one anoth...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting Door Leaf Dimension in Marker Object

I am trying to 'output' door leaf dimension to use in a 'Dimension Marker'. I have no problems with getting the width and height : l1a = STR("%.0mm",AC_WIDO_B_SIZE) l1b = STR("%.0mm",AC_WIDO_A_SIZE) However I cannot figure out how to output the 'ac_l...

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

variable ceiling height

Hi. Im working on a old terraced property, iv drawn up the existing but need to show the variable ceiling heights of the property in section. Anybody advise me on the best way to do this? Many thanks for everyones help and patience, sorry if i ask st...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels