Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upraising Floors and LED trays

Hello folks, I am new too Archicad (even though I am not an Architect) and I love it so far to do something creative. Now to my questions: 1. How can I create curvy and uprising / down going floors? (maybe stupid example but maybe someone knows Starl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

? Get guidelines to appear when hovering over a snap-point ?

In AC12 (my last version I used), this was working fine. In AC16, I can't get guide lines to appear when hovering over a snap point. They appear when I'm in the middle of an operation and I click down (say, using the polygonal method for a fill), but...

AC16options.gif
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair problem

Hello everyone! How can I create a stair like this? I always get the same message, cannot create stair with this line of travel,

not so odd stair.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden line / wireframe / shaded views in 2D

Is there any way to change the appearance of 2d views (plans and sections) to be hidden line or shaded, instead of wireframe? Hidden line is most critical at the moment as I do not want to change layers of single objects just to make trees that are b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

creating a ruin structure?

Hi all, \have been trying to figure out how I could possibly create a few walls slabs and columns which are meant to be part of a concrete ruin. So egcrubmledd edges and fallen off in chunks exposing the reinforcement etc [hope that makes sense]. Any...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Would ArchiCAD be vulnerable to the Quickdim patent?

Read today on http://www.upfrontezine.com/2013/upf-797.htm Ralph wrote:Autodesk in March 1999 released AutoCAD 2000, which added the QDim command. Three years earlier, however, a now-defunct CAD company named Adra Systems filed and received patent 5,...

stefan by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flatten merge unify consolidate join poly

I've read a lot on this and I don't think there is a definitive answer... Ok, so ArchiCAD has a main feature, that allows us to create an elevation (or section) from a 3D model. I like this. I now have a 2D drawing consisting of Lines and Fills... bu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels