Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing a door hinge on a double door

I have done a search on here and looked for a "garden door", but have not been able to find one. I want the hinge to be in the center. Is there a way to do this? I can create a patch and fake it, but was wondering if there is way that I'm just not se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"conditional formating"

Hello all. Is there any easy way that we can have "conditional formated" saved view? In other words: can I have a saved view that all the walls are gray and only those that have a fire rating value of 60 will be marked as red. In another saved view a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with modeling this

Hi, Can someone kindly help me in figuring out a way to model the base of this bay window. somehow I am having difficulty modeling this with ArchiCAD 16. Thank you in advance. -Srinivas.

complex walls (arc)

Hi. I just got the student version 17. I was wondering if it was possible to do the following in archicad. I want to make a wall that's arced. I found the arc wall tool, but it appears that I can only make arcs that are evenly distributed. (no matter...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain wall resolution

Hello, I have a question how or where to set Curtain wall resolution at fillet corners. Well, I know curtain wall consist of segments and no curved profile available, however looking for an alternative way similar than in case of shell tool when regi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing windows, doors and interior

Excuse me...but I'm new to this Archi-business. Previous experience of Arcon, a bit of Revit and some Chief Architect. When inserting a window, internal wall or door in previous programs, as soon as I got close to say the outside walls (which I can p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad roof/wall situation

hi, I figured out how to create a complex (curved) roof by drawing a wall profile. However this also means that I can't trim some of the walls that are intersecting with the "roof" with the trim with roof tool. Any idea on how to trim another way or ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

color fill

Hi, Since one month I've changed my archiCAD 16 for archiCAD 17. But now I'm having a hard time with the buildingmaterials. I have a composite material of 3 skins. When I go to my plan this composite, a wall, is in black lines and transparent backgro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels