Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Model View Options in 3D document (Floor Plan or RCP)

So we are starting to explore using the 3D document in more of our production documentation but found a little issue with the 3D document; it doesn't recognize all the possible modification options in the Model View Options. We are trying to hide the...

Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 3.46.19 PM.png
ares997 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Display order

Is there a short cut key to send items back and forward? Also sometimes when I try to send a object to the front it says "Cannot bring some element(s) any closer, Top Stack Level Reached." But I can see items are still covering some part of it.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix 2 (build 4005)

ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix 2 (Build 4005) for BIM Server and ArchiCAD has been released today for the INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER and AUT language versions. Other language versions will be enabled as they pass QC. This Hotfix fixes a large number of frequent cra...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Fill - Undocumented feature for scale

Hi all, Just worked out how to define a fill in GDL and choose between 'Scale with plan' or 'Scale independent', as per the standard Fill Types Options - using the FILLTYPES_MASK when defining the fill. The GDL manual documents the available fill typ...

storefront single door w/one sidelight

is there a way to get rid of the 4" sidelight when I do not want/need it. The door I am placing only has one sidelight which is 2'6. On the other side (where a second sidelight could go), Archicad is FORCING me to have a 4" measurement that I DO NOT ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Questioning the logic of the program

I have been using ArchiCAD for a little over a year now and I am still finding new frustrations everyday as I work. Many of these issues have been resolved by patiently understanding the peculiar process as to correctly draft and model in the program...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help for wall label

Hi everyone, I'm working on a label (ArchiCad 17) for wall and need to know the Reference Line Location and Length of the Reference Line of the wall, so that I can place my label correctly. Is there a way to do that? I know that REQUEST ("ASSOCLP_PAR...

Palawat by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double origin markers in 3d

I keep seeing two origin markers after working in the 3d window for a while. Obviously one of them is global and one is local, but I never asked for or placed the local one. And it's not just appearing during an editing move: it will stay there until...

Round Rafters

I am trying to develop a Palapa with Pealed Pole rafters. I have used the Column object with the appropriate slope which works well. However the ends remain horizontal. What other tool can I use to create perpendicular or defined ends?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D model problem

Hi to all, I have a problem with the 3D model. One part of the model is displayed as a wireframe or is invisible at all...but when i click on it shows a green outline like selected objeckt. some pictures of the problem if anyone can help I would be g...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels