Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trim Wall

So - again, bare with me here I have just upgraded from v.13 to 17, so I am probably missing a lot of new tools and how to use them by jumping so many versions. If my questions seem lame - this is why. In 13 the Trim to roof tool was handy because yo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

equipment viewed as object

Hello, I work in AC17 on a project on BimServer with MEP modeler. I have placed some equipments on the plan a few months ago and now the infobox and the search tool viewes them as classical objects(not equipment subtype). if I want to change the libr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Palette tool last used

I can't help thinking that before v17 (v15) I could use the pet palette and it would default to the last tool used, eg fillet to corners of a polygonal shape. I need to now re-select the fillet tool each time I select the next node.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD IMAGE DOORS AND WINDOWS

I am thinking about ordering Cad Image doors and windows - but I have questions first and their site is not working or loading properly to get me to support or their forums. And my trial version I downloaded is not working properly. Appropriate to as...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

how to model this irregular ellipsoid in Archicad

My goal is to create a 3dmodel (for CNC) an ellipsoid from the given plan and two sections. Who can tell me if this can be done in Archicad? And if so, how? The shape is built out of irregular curves - so neither the plan nor section consist of a per...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

? Is there a way to assign a "3D Shadows on/off" keystroke?

When setting up Shadow/Sun Studies, I'm using the 3D window to set up suitable perspectives, but navigation is painfully slow with shadows on. So I have to keep setting them on & off, via the "3D Settings" dialog, every time I start and stop navigati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UCS and Layouting Frustration

This is getting RIDICULOUS... I am using the UCS with some plans in one rotation and others in a different... I can place a VIEW of the plan on a layout... all looks good.... Can select the View and OPEN SOURCE all looks good... Close the file and op...

Infloor Access Panel?

Does anyone know if there is an access panel I can use for a hatch access to a basement in the library? Or any clever ideas on how to make this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner * EDU

With the release of Ecodesigner *, is it accessible for educational users? I see that it is mentioned as Educational license in the License Information dialog, but when attempting to start any of its features, its not available. I'm using the Dutch/F...

stefan by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: 2D navigation using SpaceNavigator in hotfix 5019

Firstly, it's just awesome that GS added 2D navigation for SpaceNavigator in ArchiCAD 17. So, firstly, thanks GS for that! However.... This is in the Hotfix 5019 release notes: 156759 USER INTERFACE: Navigating in 2D using 3Dconnexion Space Navigator...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels