Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window Marker vs Section Marker

How can I get my window markers to show on top of my Section line with my section line still showing up on top of my wall? See attachement:

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter Discrepancy Bug?

I ran into a problem working with a plan I just imported from IFC. It was exported from Revit Structure. It should be impossible, but the Renovation Filter Options shown in the Document Menu does not match the ReFO's shown in the Renovation Palette. ...

Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 9.09.31 AM.png
Da3dalus by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiply by Rotation in BOTH directions

Please give us back the option to Rotate, Multiply in BOTH directions.. Used to work this way.. Now I can only seem to multiply COUNTER CLOCKWISE... ugh... Note: if I'm missing something (and I usually am), please chime in

Missing line in complex profile

Does anyone know how to make this line appear in a complex profile? The only way I can do it is to split the two fills apart slightly or drop the back inside node of the bottom fill down so the top surface is broken into 2 surfaces at slightly differ...

complex_profile_line.jpg

Col Grid Not Visible in Section/Elevation Viewpoints - AC17

I'm having issues getting the column grid to appear in my elevation and section viewpoints. Sometimes when I create a section, the grid will appear in the view, but seems like most of the time it does not. I've gone through every setting in regards t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Z stuck in terrain pet pallet

there is a bug with the terrain tool where once you start to adjust the z of points, you can't switch out of that selection on the pet pallet. i spoke with AC tech about this and they told me how to get it to release, but i've forgotten what they sai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set Drawing Units

I am really close to finishing this project. For some reason this morning my new dimensions and fill text are all coming in as inches only as opposed to feet and inches. My working units are set to "feet and fractional inches". I cannot find anything...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profile bug? vertical stretch missing

The complex profiler has always been a little buggy, but this is new. I've created a complex profile wall, and I would like to have a vertical stretch. The checkmark box is checked, and the layer is on, but I can't see the lines anywhere. It says the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels