Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

How would you model something like this?

Hello, I wish to ask for an advice about approaching this problem: I have two surfaces done in rhino, and I would like to translate it into Archicad. As you can see, upper surface is used for roofs of pavilions, while down surface is kept as a contin...

problem.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to slant walls

Hi everyone. Please can someone help me. I am working on my final hons degree project and j cannot seem to create the walls that I need for my building design. I need walls that are vertical, but they need to slope downwards away from the centre of t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing walls in hotlines - archicad 17

I know this was an issue in previous archicad models, but it's happening in archicad 17! the exact problem that was posted before in this thread: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=31092&view=previous&sid=fa018c6121f39751746085d137d8...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17, zones / stamp

Hello all.... Does anybody knows how can I add more material finishes on the default lists? (flooring, wall finishes, ceiling) I am working on a big project with many more materials than these that exists already on the list and I don't like the idea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help ;) Objects inquiry

Hi there all, Can someone please give me a brief heads up on options with regards to objects, specifically furnishing elements. Im an Interior Design Student and I really need to insert exact pieces that Im sourcing. How do create or find specific ob...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help in shell tool

Hello there, I'm trying to make a customized shell, but I can't figure out how! How can I do something that looks like this?

Lebreton_exterior_Final_main5.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter won't allow wall "legend" to move

Working in Teamworks w/Renovation filter. Yesterday, on the first floor, created a "Wall Legend"w/ walls to be removed, (n) walls, (e) wall and Plumbing Wall, then copy/pasted it on the second floor. Looking at the elevations later, realized it neede...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels