Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Layers and Symbols

Hi there, I'm quite new to ArchiCAD, and am crossing over from using Vectorworks, which I've used for about 20 years. So far, everything is going pretty smoothly, but there are obviously a few teething problems I'm having! I am wondering if it's poss...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Door Leaf/Panel not showing in Door Settings

Hi, working in v17 & a custom door panel which i made with the slab tool isn't showing up in the pop-up menu within the Custom Panel leaf type. I followed the instructions in the menu, & made sure that the library is loaded (no choice, seeing as i ca...

Custom Door Panel Query.png

COLORBOND® steel Texture Library for ArchiCAD

We have updated our free COLORBOND® steel texture libraries for ArchiCAD. Package includes the latest COLORBOND® steel colours; Cove™, Mangrove™, Gully™, Wallaby™, Terrain™, and Basalt™. The installation instructions are included in the download. We ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Staircase Balustrade

I want a wooden balustrade on my staircase, but the only style available is extremely unpleasing, I went through all the parameters but couldn't find one that changes the style of the balustrade. Did I miss anything, or am I stuck with this ugly balu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Structural Plan

I have just started using this software and have run across a problem. The structural plan for my building will not go away and is giving me grief with the rest of the project. Any help?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to do a bookshelf

hi ,I'm a new guy . I want to do some interior work with archicad. but I have no idea about The most simple thing..... for example , a bookshelf like this.

aaa.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with windows

Hello. Having trouble with putting windows into walls. Some walls dont let to put windows at all. Dont get it coz some walls have let me put some windows. Program has sayd "this window expands over the wall" I dragged one window to another story but ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill setting for solid walls in presentation plans

How do I get the wall fill settings to display a wall with a heavy outline (60mm) and a greyscale fill?. I am using the presentation-solid setting in model view and the override cut fill is the same pen as the wall's cut pen line. In my case is shows...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MORPH TOOL

TWO THINGS. ANYWAY TO SET AMOUNT OF SEGMENTS IN A CURVED MORPH? 2ND ANYWAY TO USE TUBE TOOL AND PULL A MORPH ALONG A CURVED PATH? USING A MORPH FOR EXTERIOR TRIM, WORKS NICELY ON STRAIGHT LINES.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Copy Paste from Multiple Storeys

Here's a new one for me. Has anyone come up with the attached message when copying and pasting from plan to elevation? It just involves 2D lines, text and fill.

elements from multiple storeys.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels