Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Please help ;) Objects inquiry

Hi there all, Can someone please give me a brief heads up on options with regards to objects, specifically furnishing elements. Im an Interior Design Student and I really need to insert exact pieces that Im sourcing. How do create or find specific ob...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help in shell tool

Hello there, I'm trying to make a customized shell, but I can't figure out how! How can I do something that looks like this?

Lebreton_exterior_Final_main5.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filter won't allow wall "legend" to move

Working in Teamworks w/Renovation filter. Yesterday, on the first floor, created a "Wall Legend"w/ walls to be removed, (n) walls, (e) wall and Plumbing Wall, then copy/pasted it on the second floor. Looking at the elevations later, realized it neede...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling and Module Wishes (Maybe I'm Not Doing It Right)

First time posting, etc. etc. Also, fairly novice ArchiCAD 17 user. I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I'm having some issues getting data into a schedule. For starters, I have a series of flat plans in module files, that are referenced into the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User's Global Variables

Hi everyone, I've recently made a sliding shutter GDL object that we use on a project a couple of instances, it has a parameter for controlling whether it's open or closed. The shutter is for an arched top opening, independent from the door / window ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Center Stacking Door.

Does anyone know of an availible library item that will do a multi panel sliding door that opens from the center with fixed panels on the ends. EG Fixed slide> Fixed i use to use the item DMS_DX2_Sliding from the DMS_Door_GDLs library that was in th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to make editable GDL Script ?

!ADD2 0.5, 0.4 hotspot2 0,0 hotspot2 a,0 PEN epn LINE2 -0.5, 0.0, a, 0.0 PEN cpn LINE2 0.0, 0.0, -0.4, 0.4 LINE2 -0.4, 0.4, 0.4, 0.4 LINE2 0.4, 0.4, 0.0, 0.0 DEFINE STYLE "AC_STYLE_1" "arial", 100*tsize/a_, 7, 0 pen tpn SET STYLE "AC_STYLE_1" C="" C=...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Tags

Is there any way to show a detail tag, or section cut with the background masked in the bubble? I did it once and it was a long time ago and I cannot get the new ones to not show hatching in the circle. Pic attached from a DWG file of how I need it t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me make this EASY stair PLEASE!!!

So I'm still new to this and using v. 17- i've been trying to make this stair (ive adjusted this in Photoshop to look how i want) i used the custom stair maker with a winding upper but cant get that last tread gone at the top. Can someone help walk m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected Ceiling Plans (RCP)

The 3D Document RCP tool is great but I can't get my teams around it because it doesn't show the lighting symbols in a manor that is conducive to a RCP. It would be awesome if it could just create the 3D document and get the symbols to show as they s...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels