Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to delete custom door leaf objects

We have a few "custom door leaf" objects in our template. Some of them are redundant and I was hoping to remove them but can't find a way. Does anyone know how this can be done. They do not show up in the library manager. Thanks Jakub

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

roof with multi-plane geometry

Hello. I have an issue: I am trying to build this complex profiled roof, but it doesn't work. To the right is the profile that I wish and to the left what results. I introduced all angles and heights that were necessary. Does anybody know where the p...

roof.jpg
igreere by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Stair tool

Hello, I am looking for a solution to add a bunch of railing to archicad stairs simultaneously. Previously single flights stairs were used along the staircase and every stairs is separated GDL file, so I am looking for any alternative way to set rail...

andras by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto change tools as per layer combination?

Does anyone know a way to set up the tools to change what layer they on? Like I mean I go to my bracing plan with all my layer combinations and my line tool changes to "Documentation Bracing" and then I go to eletrical and my line tool changes to "Do...

Automating entire library material adjustments

This is a complicated scenario, but I have decided that i am going to try and strip all of the materials within a specified library containing parametric GDL parts. I have heard that you can somehow extract the parts into XML formate and then you mig...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

same material different display

Here is a simple composite wall with gyp on both sides, but displays differently on apposing sides. A clue to why that is? As best as I can tell, settings are the same. 3d4draw

3d4draww by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

PET PALETTE

Pet Palette disappears and can't seem to get it back. Have went to work environment >dialog boxes and palettes and applied my scheme but it didn't come back. can there be a memory problem that would cause this. Its not on my machine but on a person w...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion