Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Marquee cuts

Hey.....we used to be able to take an object, cut it with the marqueee, then save that piece throught the 3D windows an another new object. That seems to have been lost? Or has it. Thanks Tom

Module stuck in library

Somehow I have several modules in the embedded library. Not sure exactly how I put them there, but would like to delete them or unlink. Problem is that I can't delete, move or anything from the library manger. They don't show up in the Module manager...

Geometry methods for polyline has disappeared

I have AC 16, and suddenly I can't find the geometry methods when I choose the polyline tool. The polyline tool just give me a rectangle, but I want another geometry method. Could someone tell me how to get the geometry method's visible. please ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to create a Lighting Fixture Schedule

Need to create a lighting fixture schedule with some library parts from ArchicCAD and some that I created. In creating Library parts, there a template that can be used so that the location, manufacturer, volts, watts shows up on the same line as they...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the telescopic doors?

Hi folks! I have AC 17 Brazilian EDU and I didn't found the telescopic doors, neither in AC 17 INT. Which version these doors are avaliable? Thank you.

request master layout info

Is there a way to request info about a master layout? I would like a title marker to detect what size sheet it is on and nominate in as a part of the title.

wilson83 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie > Picture in Interface > how to use png file?

I try to decipher how to use a basic PNG image in my user Interface, but can't seem to get it working. I read about saving a picture inside ArchiCAD as a GSM object, to embed it into the library object. I also read about using an index to refer to th...

stefan by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Composite structures

Hello, I am new to ArchiCAD and could use some help. If I have a Composite structure consisting of, let's say 100 mm insulation + 200 mm concrete + 100 mm insulation, is there a way I can create a 3D-view for export that shows only the insulation ski...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple dwelling documentation in ArchiCAD 17

Our practice is moving into multiple dwellings we have been doing a number of two storey multiple dwellings which we have been content doing as a typical solo project. However we are now looking at a couple of larger multiple dwelling projects (4 sto...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels