Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slab Nodes

When you add or subtract from a drawn slab, it adds additional node points, is there a way to delete these additional points?

Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 9.20.07 AM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 17 Building Materials

I am just starting to create a template for the new AC 17 and am now attempting to wrap my head around the building material attribute. Does any one have a clever idea or best practice for organizing this new attribute? While it seems to fix a number...

Erich by Newcomer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

complex profile update

Hello. I have an issue regarding complex profiles. I draw one and use it. However, when I edit and therefore change it, it does not update. The elements already in use do not have the new attributes and I need to draw them all over again. Does anybod...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Split into single plane roofs... not possible?

I have created some roofs on AC17. Trying the edit-split into single plane roofs.. and it simply deletes my roof.. Is that a bug? There was not such a problem on older versions. Also I opened the file in AC16 and my roof also disappears after using t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Design stair from selection with non-quadratic landing

Hi, I'm trying to make a stair using Design from selection tool. It is a basic u-shaped stair and I want a landing where the stair turns which shouldn't be quadratic (fits more steps). I've done the stair with slabs and Morph tool but that is not ver...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

A restriction of the SEO's Intersect command

The Intersect command works only with one operator. One operator can interact with many targets, but two operators cannot interact with one target. This feature is a major shortcoming of the SEO command. It requires a lot of extra work to circumvent ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Analysis is not accounted in Energy Simulation (AC17)

It appears that Energy simulation in AC17 INT does not take into account solar analysis that was calculated for any openings in a project. Test: as soon as you add a window to a south wall (for testing purposes the only window in the project) the Ene...

• 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad SE 13 English version

I have choose to amend this comment due to the fact that Archicad has indeed developed an English version of Archicad 13 SE and it performs well. It answers the following complaint that I posted earlier! This new version is worth getting in my opinio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with editing plane

See attached. Editing plane display is turned on, yet the options are greyed-out on the toolbar. Also, the editing plane does not display in the 3D window. Frustrating, because I'm trying to use the morph to create fascias but it's tricky without the...

Jere by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels