Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Font no same?

Excuse me !!! i use Font same but why it's show " ? " please help me' Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to create own fill but screen only pattern appears

Hello, so I am trying to create my own fill, and so far I believe I have done everything right. Created a pattern pure out of lines, copied pasted it on Fill types. But when i actually do the filling it copies the screen-only pattern. What am i doing...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

General information needed, i.e. overhangs

I am trying to use the energy modeling in AC17 to look at solar heat gain of different orientations, window locations and shading devices. Is this possible? I am concerned because in the Opening Properties under shading device there are many options ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating custom stair balluster

Hello all, This may have been covered ad nauseum, but a quick search yields very little: I'm aware of the oft used "save 3D as object", but that would be flat stock. I would like instead to model a cylindrical iron rod with a radiused crook. Basicall...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Stamp: How to retrieve Zone Level

Is there a global variable, REQUEST function or any other means of finding out the Zone level, so that I can print it in a custom Zone Stamp? What I'm planning is to add the Level Dimension Tool functionality (well, kind of...) to a Zone Stamp. Would...

Durval by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of Thermal Conductivity Units

Hi All Really hoping someone can point me in the right direction, i'm sorting out my template and assigning all the materials for a new project and i've noticed that all my thermal Conductivity units are shown in Btu/hr,ft. I've looked through all th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom door trim

Can you use a custom door trim? I've used the morph and applied the door trim.

Door trim.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with trapezoid window

This is my first time using the trapezoid windows... The window head casing and frame lines do not align with each other. In the image you will see two pink construction line. Notice the dark blue and light blue lines of the window frame are not para...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

invisible slab in window

Hi All the slabs going all the way into the window is unseen. That is a big problem for me cuz i want the floor to go all the way in the window. (Did not have this problem in AC 16) Anny one who knows why.

Skärmavbild 2013-10-01 kl. 11.37.18.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels