Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Window cut fills

Hi guys. I'm having trouble displaying the cut fills of a window on plan. I had to create a 4 and 7 pane window, and seeing that archicad only goes up to 3 pane, I used a single pane window and introduced a H-V grid to match the other windows. The cu...

parameter transfer

I have a copy of AC17 at home and work that I downloaded for Graphisoft. When I select the parameters of a line at work those parameters are transferred to all drawing tools (lines, circles, splines...) at home the parameters are only transferred to ...

Doors not displaying on plan

I feel like i've checked and unchecked every box but none of my doors are displaying on any of the plan views or elevations ( i can see them in 3D) they just appear as openings. Any help appreciated!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save library objects for previous version

I have an Archicad v12 project (pln) that was saved by a friend in his Archicad 13 for previous version (v12), using Save As "Arhicad 12 Project" method. However, when I open the V12 project file in Archicad V12, there are missing doors and windows (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Milgard BIM files

I noticed that Milgard has CAD/BIM file download area on their site. Look at the "CAD/BIM" tab They mention Revit and Sketchup, are these any help to the ArchiCAD user?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale sized object markers

Hi, I'm using the "basic door" door object and I want to show the marker in two different scales hence I would like to have an option for that in the door object or a smooth workaround. Is there any other standard library doors that offer this featur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes