Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window/Door Orientation related to North Point

Hi GDL Guru's, I'm fairly new to GDL scripting so please go easy on me. Apologies if I use any incorrect terminology. Any idea on how to work out a Window/Door's Orientation related to the project North Point? I know how to extract the project North ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit Elements by Stories

I have Archicad 12. Where can I find "Edit Elements by Stories"? I want to copy 1st floor to new 2nd floor. Thanks

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

not dimensioning walls

how do you stop the dimension tool from indicating the thickness of a wall when i only want to start the dimensions from the edge of a wall? wb

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Un-rotatable Door Label in Elevation

Hi, I'm trying and failing to have a door label appear in its correct, horizontal orientation in elevation. The marker I am using is "Label Door-Marker 15", and though I can key in a rotational angle in the Selection Settings dialogue box, and can ro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

superimposed elements

Hello. I noticed that, when two or more elements are superimposed, one of them partly not visible. In the picture I have a beam that is superimposed with a wall that had been trimmed under the roof. The beam is partly not visible. Does anybody have a...

beam.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost dimensions

Im using AC16 and am can't get my dimensions to show on the layout. They are visible on the Project Map, they can be visible on View Map (although i have to unlock them each time i look) but don't show on the Layout at all. Any suggestions?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Clock Collection object

Parametric clocks for decoration and interior design available. Various types: analog and digital, modern and antique style, wall hung and alarm. The Clock Collection object contains 5 different realistic clocks with real time option. download from B...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Working with older versions of AC

I have several archived projects that were initially created in AC 10. Opened and worked on in AC 15 and saved as AC 15 files. I now need to open the same projects and complete renovation & extension work. Do I open in AC 17 ? More generally what is ...

Window in a double wall?

Another day, another question As the title says, I have a wall With a Window in it. How do I proceed if I make a thinner wall outside the wall the Window is placed in, and not covering the window? The Picture describes what I mean. The wall With the ...

Kamelite by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work environment profiles

Hi, Im having problems creating a new work environment profile. I change which tool bars are open on screen. Open work environment. Select 'create new profile', name it and save it. Then if I try to apply the settings a dialogue box pops up saying: N...

20130804_Screen_Capture.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels