Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mesh confusing height problem

Hello everyone.. I keep having problem with the meshes.. I create a mesh and put it on -0.40 m. for example and it goes to project zero, although above in the properties settings it keeps saying -0.40m. why???

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Request Wall Material Finish

Hi everyone. Again i've been tasked with more gdl wishes. Today the issue I'm looking at is requesting a wall's finish material. I've used the REQUEST command before and to great effect, however I'm not sure what the correct GDL name to use in this c...

LGreen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Views

I need to make two versions of this view, one with dimensions, and one without. How do I go about this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting hidden lines

Is it possible to change the amount of dashes on a hidden line? You'll notice in my attachement to the right, I'd would like to show more breaks in the linework.

Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 1.06.04 PM.png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph tube method

The tool does not work like it is being shown in the tutorial. When I switch to Tube mode and select a node, the origin does not relocate as shown in the video. Is there some setting that needs to be turned on/off that we were supposed to know prior ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding chairs

Hi, I am not sure if this is the bet place to ask this question, but does anybody know there are some chairs available for ArchiCAD like in this picture? Or how this type or chairs are called? http://www.ramseysonline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

South Florida Code - Handrail/Guardrail object?

So...in south florida, what 'plaques' architects day and night is the "vertical pickette + handrail + guardrail" handrail object for stairs. How do I make a stair which will have a "guardrail" and a "Handrail" and "vertical pickettes" as shown in thi...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Path to duplicates

Hi, I'm having an issue with lots (couple thousand) of duplicates in a library, I did not create just arrived and trying to get a grip on things! Is there a way to see the path of the duplicates? I think most of the time they aren't even objects but ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels