BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

bifold window

Anonymous
Not applicable
is there a way to show this bifold window as a zig zag kind of line instead of how its displaying in plan?

Capture.PNG
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Cadimage windows
Anonymous
Not applicable
Show as left hung door with 2 leaves on left hand side and 0 on right (or vice versa)
Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 3.46.19 PM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
it still doesn't show as how you have it? is there anything else i would need to change?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I cant get mine to display the same as yours. is there anything else i would need to change?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Choose left or right bi-fold from the drop down
Capture.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
laz89 wrote:
it still doesn't show as how you have it? is there anything else i would need to change?
Go to the Display Options> Plan View> Opening Doors and change to 90 (note that with swing doors the opening setting is in degrees, in bifold and sliding doors it is a percentage)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the help. I have it displaying correctly now. My problem was that I had chosen the bifold window from the cadimage windows but had put 2 bifold windows instead of having one window and splitting that up into 4 window panes (if that makes sense )
Learn and get certified!