BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

chairs off set in 3-d

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am using a chair from the archicad 11 library. I set in in plan, and in 3-d it is offset from its orginial location... i've looked in the object settings.. but can't figure it out... help please!

6 REPLIES 6
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
kbot:

You are right, the object is Office Chair 02 11, and the 3D hotspots are correct, the model of the chair is offset. Whoever wrote this part should fix it.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
its like this on most of the archicad 11.lib chairs.
is there a way to adjust it?
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Do you have the latest library? GS just released build 1114 of ArchiCAD. Maybe they have released a new library. I am still using the library that came with the US build 970 and my office chair is fine.

Cheers,
Link.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
According to the updates page, everything is ok.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Do you have the same problem with the attached chair?

Cheers,
Link.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Link:

The chair you posted is fine, I am posting the bad chair. The difference is in the 2D Script. My question is: for US users do they have the bad library on their site, or is their notification process not working properly?

Inquiring minds want to know.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!